FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions?1. Why should we choose China-Link? What are your strengths as compared to other companies?
2. Your company name China-Link sounds like you have wide connections in China market and are able to help foreign companies access this huge market with focus on Chinese translation. Do you also offer other languages?
3. As far as I know, China-Link offers the most competitive prices in Singapore. Since your price is quite low, is your quality dependable? How do you ensure quality?
4. We are going to set up a franchise business in China. If we let you translate our know-how and technical documents that contain intellectual property, how can we be sure that they will not be disclosed to a third party in China since you have wide connections there?
5. What are the benefits to us if we become your long-term loyal customer?
6. Are you able to produce a certified true translation for submission to local government agencies or court?
7. Do you provide notarization for translation done by your company?
8. What is your normal turnaround time for delivering a job? Can you deliver large and difficult projects within the shortest possible turnaround time?
9. Do you charge by word or by page? How do you calculate the number of words?
10. Is your translation done in Singapore?
11. Do you charge again if we wish to make amendments to the translation?
12. Do you use computer software to perform translations?